Manor speeds up its strategic plan deployment
news August 2020 Press release
The leading Swiss department store Manor is speeding-up the implementation of its strategic plans into digitalization and diversification of its products and services offers. This translates into:
- The launch of a marketplace on its e-commerce platform www.manor.ch to increase assortment variety (products and brands) in fashion, beauty and home
- The nomination of a Chief Digital Officer (CDO): Stefan Wetzler
- The simplification of the customer’s digital journey: instore ordering, click-and-collect and mobile-responsive website
- The launch of a new free Manor World Mastercard®
- The implementation of partnerships with brands such as Sephora in fragrances
- The reinforcement of its local F&B supply chain strategy, via its ‘Local’ label, promoting locally-sourced fresh organic products
This plan includes a strategic reorganization at the HQ level, and the simplification of management layers at the stores level.
See the prress releases -available in German and French only.